From Liquipedia Counter-Strike Wiki
November 8, 2017 Patch
- Dust 2 changes/fixes
- Allowed Disabling of 3D Sound
- Removed Holiday Cheer
- Increased overall luminance 20% for all Kasbah materials and models for visibility.
- Fixed missing textures on some polygons of tarp model.
- Fixed flashbangs not blinding player through chain-link fences.
- Fixed edging around Kasbah alcove window which had shadowing artifacts.
- Adjusted penetration value for wood doors.
- Fixed wallbang values on Mechanique Generale.
- Fixed ambient lighting values at CT spawn entrance.
- Smoothed out clipping on block stack at Mid.
- Fixed some models that were embedded in the ground.
- Fixed dev text on loading screen.
- Fixed cover props at B site that would expose player feet.
- Streamlined audio settings so players have a consistent experience. Replaced HRTF and occlusion-specific settings with an option to disable 3D audio effects, to allow compatibility for players who have conflicting audio processing occurring on their audio hardware.
- Added a voice_player_volume console command which can be used to adjust voice volume on a per-player basis.
- Removed holiday cheer.