From Liquipedia Counter-Strike Wiki
November 13, 2017 Patch
This update was accompanied by a blog post explaining the new changes.
- Operation Hydra has come to a close.
- Updated Competitive Rank Graphics
- Added Wingman and Flying Scoutsman to the available game modes.
- Wingman changes:
- Added Wingman-exclusive skill groups for better matchmaking in Wingman.
- Added ability to select maps.
- Added Nearby Lobbies for Wingman.
- Moved Arms Race and Demolition into War Games (with Flying Scoutsman).
- All War Games are now maxplayer 12.
- Updated maps available in Classic Competitive:
- Mirage, Cache, Inferno, Overpass, Cobblestone, Train, Nuke, Dust II, Canals, Office, and Agency.
- Updated maps and map groups available in Classic Casual:
- Dust II
- Defusal Group Delta (Mirage, Austria, Inferno, Shipped, Cache)
- Defusal Group Sigma (Cobblestone, Train, Overpass, Nuke, Canals)
- Hostage Group (Agency, Insertion, Office, Italy, Assault)
- Matchmaking now uses the Trust Factor by default. In the short term, players with Prime status can still choose to match using the old system.