From Liquipedia Counter-Strike Wiki
December 1, 2017 Patch
- Audio improvements
- Misc changes
- 2MB Hotfix released on December 5th
Following this update, a 2MB hotfix was released on December 5th, 2017 with no announced changelog. The version number remained 18.104.22.168.
- Made bomb plant and bomb defuse sounds more audible with sound occlusion on.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed ambient sounds to be completely disabled.
- Re-enabled SSE4 optimizations for string tables and added -nosse4 command line option to disable SSE4.
- “find” console command now allows specifying multiple search strings. For example, “find decal r_” will find commands and variables that contain both “r_” and “decal”.