ESL Nordic Nationals Season 1
GSL Groups (Bo1
Single-Elimination Bracket (Bo3
€ 15,000 EUR
(≃ $16,281.90 USD
The ESL Nordic Nationals will see the best competitive teams from around the region show off their skills in online qualifiers and group stages in order to attend the offline finals at the world's largest gaming centre Inferno Online in Stockholm, Sweden on the weekend of the 19th and 20th December.
The first season will span from the 26th of October until the 20th of December, and teams with a majority roster from Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway or Sweden can qualify for the tournament by entering any of the four qualifiers for each country. The top teams from each qualifier will advance to one of two country group stages, where they will be placed in groups of four to compete for a slot in the offline finals. There eight teams will compete in front of thousands of fans for the champion title and a total of €15,000 EUR.
- Open 128-team qualifiers. Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden have their own nation-specific qualifiers, while Icelandic teams can attend any qualifier.
- Four open single elimination qualifiers per country.
- The first round of qualifiers will be played on October 26 - November 5.
- The second round of qualifiers will be played on ? - December 18.
- Four teams from each qualifier goes through to their round's respective group stage.
- Two group stages.
- Two groups per stage with four teams per group.
- One team from each group stage advances to the Finals.
- Played December 19th - 20th.
- Held at the world's largest gaming center Inferno Online in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Group Stage
- Best of 1 format.
- GSL Groupsystem
- Decider match Bo3
- Best of 3 format
- Single Elimination bracket
€15,000 (EUR) are spread among the teams as seen below:
- 1 GreyFaceNoSpace are now CSGOBESTPOT.com.
- 2 PFP are now demise.no.
- 3 Team ROCCAT qualified under the name MIXCAT.