Fragbite Masters Season 4
GSL Groups (Bo3
Double-Elimination Bracket (Bo3
525,000 kr SEK
(≃ $62,494.43 USD
Fragbite has announced that Season 4 of its Masters league will feature 585,000 SEK (approximately $70,000). On Monday, fragbite revealed the first details about the fourth edition of its Masters league, which will feature both Starcraft II and CS:GO. For the upcoming championship, fragbite has secured a 500,000 SEK (approximately $60,000) prize purse plus 60,000 SEK (~$7,000) in travel support and a further 25,000 SEK that will go to the winner of the Play of the Day contest.
Fragbite Masters S4 will feature 16 teams from all over Europe, 12 of whom will enter the tournament via direct invites, while the remaining four will be determined through two online qualifiers. The top four sides of the online stage will advance to the offline finals, which will take place at the fragbite studios, located in Stockholm, from June 6-7.
- Played April 14 - 15 and 21 - 22.
- Two Online Qualifiers with 256 teams in each.
- Four teams qualify for the group stage.
- Played April 28 - May 20.
- 4 qualifed teams + 12 invited teams.
- 4 qualified teams will take turns drafting the remaining teams into their group.
- Top 2 teams from each group advance to the upper bracket.
- Bottom 2 teams from each group advance to the lower bracket.
- Double elimination GSL-style bracket.
- All matches will be played best of 3 maps.
- Played May 21 to 26.
- All matches are best of 3 for the upper bracket.
- For the lower bracket, the first round is played in a BO1 format, whereas the rest of the matches are played in BO3.
- The semifinalists qualify for the LAN finals.
- Played June 6 and 7.
- The grand final will be played best of five maps.
525,000 SEK (≃ $62,494.43 USD) are spread among the teams as seen below:
Com Hem's Play of the Day
- 1 nEophyte are now nEophyte.FU after merging with FU.SK.
- 2 k1ck are now Team Alientech.Black.
- 3 mousesports are excluded from the tournament after their roster changes because Spiidi and denis already participated in the tournament for PENTA Sports. Panthers and Team Acer will play a best-of-three series for this spot.
- 4 Team Acer wins the replacement match.