AEF Dota 2 League Season Three Division 1
$ 4,150 AUD
(≃ $3,262 USD
The AEF Dota 2 League an online league tournament organised by Australian eSports Federation returns for its third season with a total prize pool of 4,850 AUD and gaming peripherals, with three divisions. This is the first time AEF has introduced a third division. 
Following the tournament, Praetorian announced his departure from the tournament.
The format for Division 1 consists of two stages:
- Group Stage
- A 2-0 win gives 2 points, while a 2-1 win gives 1 point
- Weekly single round robin in a Bo3 series
- The top four seedings would move into a "finals" series
- Tiebreakers of Bo3 would be used if required
- Finals Series
- The top four teams would play in a 4 team double elimination bracket
- The finals series start on the 25th November
- The top four seedings would be determined and the prize pool would be allocated from this
Total prize pool for the tournament is $4150 AUD.
- 1 Skatemasters forfeited from the tournament on the 13th November and will not be eligible for the finals series and its subsequent series resulted in a defwin to the opposing teams 
- 2 On the 21st November, all results with Skatematers were later offically awarded to their opponents following their exit.
The top four seedings from groupstage of Division 1 play in the final series to determine the final seedings for the tournament. The playoffs start on the 25th November and conclude on the 26th November.
The 7th placed team or last placed team would play against the second-best team from Division 2 to fight for relegation. If the Division 1 win is victorious, it retains its position in Division 1, while a loss would mean the team would be relegated and the contending Division 2 team is promoted.
| Division Playoffs|