The lost blade of the Commander of the Abyss, this edge cuts into an enemy's soul.
Abyssal Blade (also known as Abyssal) is an Item purchasable at the Weapons section in the Home Shop and requires parts from the Secret Shop. Can be disassembled.
Faceless Void, Slardar, Spirit Breaker, and Troll Warlord have their own bash skills which override this item's passive bash.
Overwhelm allows the user to instantly stun a target enemy for a few seconds.
|Cast Range||140| Affected By
Gives a chance to stun the target on attack and do extra damage. Chance is dependent on whether it is used by a melee or ranged hero.
|Bash Chance||25% (Melee user) |
10% (Ranged user)
- Bash does not stack. It procs independently from other bash sources.
- Bash has true strike.
- Illusions cannot bash.
Blocks damage, the amount depending on whether the wielder is a melee or ranged hero.
|Damage Block||70 (Melee user) |
35 (Ranged user)
- No longer grants +10 Damage
- Bashes cannot be evaded
- Damage proc increased from 85 to 100 (displayed overhead)
- HP regen changed from 15 to 7
- Passive block chance reduced from 100% to 50%
- Passive block amount increased from 40/20 (melee/ranged) to 70/35
- Now requires Basher, Vanguard, and a 1550 recipe
- Overwhelm mana cost from 150 to 75
- Overwhelm cooldown from 60 to 35
- Bash damage reduced from 120 to 85
- Bash damage increased from 60 to 120
- Damage bonus decreased from 85 to 70
- The following heroes are no longer restricted from buying Abyssal Blade (but they are still restricted from activating Bash): Spirit Breaker, Faceless Void, Slardar and Troll Warlord.
- Damage reduced from 100 to 85
- Bash now deals 60 bonus damage
- Bash cooldown increased from 2 to 2.3
- Can now be disassembled
- New item