(last update: 2017-10-03)
Henrik "AdmiralBulldog" Ahnberg is a Swedish Dota 2 player and one of the games' most popular streamers.
Originally a pub player with an astounding number of Lone Druid games under his belt. He was introduced to the competitive scene by Dendi, who brought him in as a stand-in for Na`Vi. Enjoying the level of play in the competitive scene, he began looking for a team and eventually ended up in No Tidehunter, which would later become Alliance. AdmiralBulldog has been a part of Alliance since its formation (under the name No Tidehunter) in September 2012.
Due to the fact that he rarely plays other heroes than Lone Druid, Nature's Prophet, Bounty Hunter or Clockwerk, AdmiralBulldog has been criticized for having a limited hero pool. This, however, is not because he can not play other heroes, but rather because of the fact that the heroes work very well for his team in the games they play.
Towards the end of 2014, during a period of roster instability within Alliance, he decided to take a break from the competitive scene to focus on streaming and connecting with his fans. On 3 May 2015, Loda announced the return of AdmiralBulldog to the team, replacing Niqua as the offlane player. Soon after the TI6, he withdrew from Alliance and became a full-time streamer with no plan of returning to the pro scene, stating that he has achieved what he ever wanted, i.e. winning TI3 and many other tournaments.
- Played the role of bait in No Tidehunter's now famous Roshan bait on Evil Geniuses in game 2 of the DreamHack 2012 Winter grand final.
|2016-08-10||9 - 12th||Premier||The International 2016||0 : 2||$311,557|
|2016-01-17||1st||Premier||StarLadder i-League StarSeries Season 1||2 : 0||$120,891|
|2015-12-20||1st||Premier||World Cyber Arena 2015||3 : 2||$370,200|
|2015-06-07||2nd||Premier||joinDOTA MLG Pro League Season 2||1 : 2||$41,812|
|2014-06-16||1st||Premier||DreamLeague Season 1||3 : 2||$74,000|
|2014-01-19||2nd||Premier||StarLadder StarSeries Season 8||1 : 3||$31,000|
|2014-01-15||1st||Premier||Dota 2 Champions League Season 1||3 : 0||$25,000|
|2013-08-11||1st||Premier||The International 2013||3 : 2||$1,437,190|
|2013-06-17||1st||Premier||DreamHack Summer 2013||2 : 1||$21,664|
|2013-05-26||1st||Premier||G-1 Champions League Season 5||2 : 0||$40,723|
|About achievementsComplete Results in any Tournament|
- Team Liquid Dota 2 Awards
- JoinDOTA Awards
- GosuAwards Dota 2
- GosuAwards 2013: Best hard laner
- GosuAwards 2013: Community's choice: Best hard laner
- GosuAwards 2013: Community's choice: Most improved player
- GosuAwards 2013: Best Team (with Alliance)
- GosuAwards 2013: Community's choice: Best Team (with Alliance)
- GosuAwards 2012: Community's choice: Newcomer of the year
- onGamers Dota 2 Awards
- 2014-04-18 | SOLO MID: A 1-ON-1 INTERVIEW SERIES – ADMIRALBULLDOG by "Shana Shannon" of whatiship.tv
- 2013-08-07 | Alliance AdmiralBulldog Interview @ The International 3 by "Flamewheel" of TeamLiquid.net at The International 2013
- 2013-08-07 | TI3 - AdmiralBulldog interview @ Day 1 by Linus "Tjernobylbarnet" Staaf of GosuGamers.net at The International 2013
- 2013-06-15 | GosuGamers at DreamHack Summer 2013 - Interview with AdmiralBulldog by Skim of GosuGamers at DreamHack Summer 2013
- 2013-04-30 | AdmiralBulldog Interview: “There is nothing more I want than to beat IG.” by Elmer Eklund of TheAlliance.gg
- 2013-04-05 | Interview with AdmiralBulldog by prodota.ru at StarLadder StarSeries Season 5 Finals
- 2012-11-27 | AdmiralBulldog: 'I want to be the best and only the best at TI3' by Kostas "elrohil" T. of GosuGamers.net
- 2012-11-23 | Interview with AdmiralBulldog by Natus Vincere at DreamHack Winter 2012
- Ahnberg, Henrik (2012-11-23). Interview with AdmiralBulldog @ DreamHack Winter 2012. (Interview). NatusVincere.TV. Retrieved 2013-04-11.
- Ahnberg, Henrik (2013-04-30). AdmiralBulldog Interview: “There is nothing more I want than to beat IG.”. Interview with Elmer Eklund. TheAlliance.gg. Archived from the original on 2016-08-10. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- DHW12 Finals EG vs NTH - Furion Roshan Bait (Multicam)