Armlet of Mordiggian
Armlet of Mordiggian (also known as Armlet) is a Weapons Item that can be toggled for greater strength.
- The health loss from activating Unholy Strength is HP Cost and cannot be blocked or reduced.
- Self damage is non-lethal and will only reduce the bearer's health to a minimum of 1 HP.
- Toggling Unholy Strength will not break channeling abilities.
- The 25 Strength bonus is equal to 500 hp and 0.57 hp regeneration.
- Strength bonus is provided gradually over 0.6 seconds.
- Unholy Strength bonus armor is provided after 0.6 seconds.
- Multiple instances of Unholy Strength do not stack.
Armlet should be activated any time you join a teamfight. If you have lifesteal, it can be beneficial to activate any time you are farming. Armlet is a highly aggressive item that grants increased damage and strength.
Activation of armlet provides hp quickly when turned on. When running away at low hp it is beneficial to toggle it off then on again quickly for a burst of hp. If one is careful enough, they can survive for much longer than they usually would by using this mechanic.
Synergy with other items
- Heart of Tarrasque: Increased HP regeneration from heart negates the HP loss from armlet. Some heroes can leave armlet permanently activated if they have a Heart.
- Morbid Mask: Lifesteal gives the user a regeneration ability to counteract the life drain from Armlet.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|