Elder Titan, the Worldsmith
|Initiator Disabler Nuker Durable|
Well may you ask, "How did this world take its form?" Why of all the worlds in creation, has this one its strange properties, its diverse and motley collection of creatures, cultures and lore? "The answer," One whispers, "lies with the Titans."
These original progenitors were there near the Beginning—if not actual witnesses to the creation, then born with it still echoing in their ears. Stamped with the earliest energies of the universe, they wished nothing more than to continue as creators themselves. Thus they bent to the task of shaping matter to their will: hammering and heating, bending and blasting. And when matter proved less challenging than they liked, they turned their tools upon themselves, reshaping their minds and reforging their spirits until they had become beings of great endurance. Reality itself became the ultimate object of their smithing. Yet, along the way, they sometimes erred. In cases of great ambition, mistakes are unavoidable.
The one we know as the Elder Titan was a great innovator, one who studied at the forge of creation. In honing his skills, he shattered something that could never be repaired, only thrown aside. He fell into his own broken world, a shattered soul himself. There he dwelt among the jagged shards and fissured planes, along with other lost fragments that had sifted down through the cracks in the early universe. And this is why the world we know resembles an isle of castaways, survivors of a wreck now long forgotten. Forgotten, that is, by all but the One who blames himself. He spends his time forever seeking a way to accomplish the repairs, that he might rejoin the parts of his broken soul, that we and the world alike might all be mended. This is the One we know as Elder Titan.
|Sleep Duration||2 / 3 / 4 / 5|
|Physical Damage||70 / 100 / 130 / 160 |
|Magical Damage||70 / 100 / 130 / 160 |
|Total Cast Time||1.7|
|Damage To Wake||50 / 100 / 150 / 200|
- Total damage:
- 140 / 200 / 260 / 320
- Echo Stomped units will not be targeted by towers or creeps.
- If the Astral Spirit is active, it will also Echo Stomp at its current location to deal the magical portion of the damage.
- If the Astral Spirit is not currently active, a temporary one appears at Elder Titan's location to deal the magical portion of the damage. This temporary Astral Spirit has no other interaction with units and immediately disappears after stomping.
- Blocked by Spell Immunity.
- Can be strong dispelled.
|Base Damage||60 / 90 / 120 / 150|
|Bonus Damage Per Hero||15 / 30 / 45 / 60 |
45 / 60 / 75 / 90
|Bonus Damage Per Creep||6 / 9 / 12 / 15|
|Bonus Movespeed Per Hero||5%|
|Bonus Movespeed Per Creep||1%|
|Astral Spirit Duration||8|
- The Astral Spirit has 400 ground vision and can freely walk through any terrain.
- The Astral Spirit's movement speed is equal to Elder Titan's. During return, the movement speed is 600.
- Casting Echo Stomp always causes both the Astral Spirit and Elder Titan to Echo Stomp at the same time.
- Damage blocked by Spell Immunity, the return bonus stacks are not.
- Elder Titan carries both parts of the aura if the Astral Spirit is in Elder Titan or Astral Spirit has not been leveled.
- Illusions get both parts of this aura, even if the Astral Spirit was in with Elder Titan when the illusion is made.
- Does not affect ancient units.
- Armor reduction only applies to base armor and armor gained from Agility.
- Magic Resistance reduction only applies to base hero magic resistance.
- Enemies remain affected for a short time after leaving the aura.
- Disabled by Break.
- Total damage:
- 30% / 40% / 50%
- Damage is based on a percentage of maximum enemy HP.
- Destroys trees in its area.
- Does not affect ancient creeps or Roshan.
- The crack extends with a speed of 900 to a maximum distance of 2400.
- Magical damage blocked by Spell Immunity. The slow, disarm, pull, and physical damage are not.
- Can be dispelled.
Astral Spirit Abilities
These abilities are identical to Elder Titan's and are simply castable from the Astral Spirit itself. The cooldowns and levels are shared between Elder Titan and the Astral Spirit. No matter which unit casts Echo Stomp, both are used and put on cooldown.
|100% Lifesteal||25||-75s Earth Splitter Cooldown|
|+100 Echo Stomp Damage||20||+70 Attack Speed|
|+30 Astral Spirit Hero Attack||15||+15% Magic Resistance|
|+200 Health||10||+25 Movement Speed|
Scouting the way with his astral spirit, Elder Titan can strike from any direction. Halting foes with a stomp of his hoof while his presence eats away at their defenses, he splits the earth itself to bring his enemies low.Elder Titan (In-Game Description)
- Standard Elder Titan (Lane) Build
- Standard Elder Titan (Middle) Build
- DotaFire's Builds & Guides for Elder Titan