G-1 Champions League Season 4
Online with Offline Finals
¥ 330,000 CNY
(≃ $52,879 USD
Season 4 of the G-1 Champions League was the first to feature Dota 2 in China; the three previous seasons featured WC3 DotA. It boasted a Chinese record-breaking prize pool of 330,000 RMB. Ten teams were invited to play through an online group stage and elimination bracket, with the top four teams going to FuZhou, China for the offline finals.
- All games up until the Round of 4 were played online.
- Round of 4 and up were played live in Fuzhou, Fujian Province, China.
- GoDz and LD commentated the English stream, while 2009 and SJQ were on the Chinese stream.
Currency conversion is based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on 2012-11-18. [¥1 CNY ≈ $0.16024 USD]
The League featured 7 invited teams as well as 3 teams who qualified via a qualifying playoff tournament.
1 Qualified as Sequential Gaming, but was dropped by their sponsor between the Qualifier and the Main Event.
- Full team rosters are available here.
- The top 3 teams qualified for the main event.