Attributes determine the scaling values of:
Each hero specializes in one of the three attributes. This is called the Primary Attribute, which comes with Perks.
The primary attribute determines which perk a hero will get:
Strength increases maximum health and health regeneration. If Strength is the primary attribute, it will also increase damage and Status Resistance.
Each point of Strength:
Perks of Strength:
- Increases the damage of Strength heroes by 1
- Increases Status Resistance by 0.15% for Strength heroes
Each point of Agility:
Perks of Agility:
- Increases the damage of Agility heroes by 1
- Increases Movement Speed by 0.06% for Agility heroes
Intelligence increases maximum mana, mana regeneration, and spell amplification. If Intelligence is the primary attribute, it will also increase damage and Magic Resistance.
Each point of Intelligence:
Perks of Intelligence:
- Increases the damage of Intelligence heroes by 1
- Increases Magic Resistance by 0.15% for Intelligence heroes
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|