Perfect World Masters
Double Elimination Playoffs
The first Minor in China: The Perfect World Masters, will be held in Shanghai, from November 19th until the 26th. As a Minor, the ten participating teams will fight for a $300,000 USD prize pool as well as qualification points for The International 2018.
- Group Stage:
- Ten teams are seeded into two groups, five teams each
- Round-robin format; all matches are played in a Bo2
- Top four teams advance to the playoffs
- Bottom teams are eliminated
- Double-elimination bracket
- The 1st placed team of each group can choose their opponent from the 3rd or 4th placed teams of the other group
- First round of the lower bracket is played in a Bo1
- All other rounds are played in a Bo3, with Bo5 Grand Finals
- Tiebreakers rules:
- If there is a tie along the 1st and 2nd or 4th and 5th place, an additional Bo1 set will be played
- For other ties (in order of importance):
- Head to head result(s) between the tied teams
- Results against the 5th placed team
- Results against the 1st placed team
- Match time principle (highest difference of game time of longest loss - game time of quickest win)
- Should additional games result in a loop the match time principle will be applied
- Redeye (Paul Chaloner)
The prize pool of the tournament is $300,000 USD and 300 Pro Circuit Points.
|Place||$ USD||DPC Points||Team|
Group A Cross table
Group B Cross table
|Group A: Day 1|
|Group B: Day 1|
|Group A: Day 2|
|Group B: Day 2|
- "DOTA2完美大师赛落地上海 中国区首个Minor公开赛开启". Perfect World. 2017-09-11.
- Dota Team (2017-07-03). "The 2017 – 2018 Competitive Season". dota2.com.
- "DOTA2完美大师赛中国区直邀队伍公布 Newbee、LFY受邀参赛". Perfect World. 2017-09-20.
- "Team Secret获邀DOTA2完美大师赛 海外赛区拉开战幕". Perfect World. 2017-09-22.
- @teamsecret (2017-11-19). "Cty to stand-in". Twitter.