Lesale Deathbringer, the Venomancer
|Support Nuker Initiator Pusher Disabler|
In the Acid Jungles of Jidi Isle, poison runs in the veins and bubbles in the guts of every creature that scuttles, climbs or swoops between fluorescent vines dripping with caustic sap. Yet even in this toxic menagerie, Venomancer is acknowledged as the most venomous. Ages ago, an Herbalist named Lesale crossed the Bay of Fradj by coracle, searching for potent essences that might be extracted from bark and root, and found instead a nightmare transformation. Two leagues into Jidi's jungle, Lesale encountered a reptile camouflaged as an epiphyte, which stung him as he mistakenly plucked it. In desperation, he used his partial knowledge of the jungle's herbal bounty, mixing the venom of the (swiftly throttled) reptile with the nectar of an armored orchid, to compound an antidote. In the moments before a black paralysis claimed him completely, he injected himself by orchid-thorn, and instantly fell into a coma. Seventeen years later, something stirred in the spot where he had fallen, throwing off the years' accumulation of humus: Venomancer. Lesale the Herbalist no longer—but Lesale the Deathbringer. His mind was all but erased, and his flesh had been consumed and replaced by a new type of matter—one fusing the venom of the reptile with the poisonous integument of the orchid. Jidi's Acid Jungles knew a new master, one before whom even the most vicious predators soon learned to bow or burrow for their lives. The lurid isle proved too confining, and some human hunger deep in the heart of the Venomancer drove Lesale out in search of new poisons—and new deaths to bring.
|Strike Damage||25 / 50 / 75 / 100|
|Damage Over Time||10 / 40 / 70 / 100|
|Movement Speed Slow||50%|
|Plague Wards Summoned Per Hero||2|
- Total damage:
- 75 / 250 / 425 / 600
- The projectile travels at 1200 speed.
- Slow starts at 50% and decreases over time.
- Damage over time is dealt once every 3 seconds, hitting the unit a total of 5 times.
- Units afflicted by Venomous Gale can be denied once their HP drops below 25% of their maximum health.
- Plague Wards are summoned to the sides of each enemy hero it hits.
- Damage blocked by Spell Immunity, the slow is not. Becoming spell immune while under its effects will not remove the debuff.
- Can be dispelled.
- Total damage:
- 36 / 126 / 264 / 450
- Plague Wards also get this ability. When both Venomancer and a Plague Ward affect a target, only the highest dps is applied.
- Illusions also get this ability.
- Does not dispel regen from items like Bottle, Clarity, and Salve. Does not disable Blink Dagger.
- Damage blocked by Spell Immunity, the slow is not.
- Disabled by Break.
- Total damage:
- Damage is non-lethal and cannot bring units below 1 HP.
- The nova spreads at a speed of 500.
- Expands as a ring at the cast location, lasting 1.15 seconds. Entering the ring at any point during the expansion will apply the debuff.
- Damage blocked by Spell Immunity. The debuff applies through spell immunity and becoming spell immune while under its effect will not remove it.
|3× Plague Ward HP/Damage||25||+600 Poison Nova AoE|
|Gale Hero Impact Summons 2 Wards||20||+6s Poison Nova Duration|
|+6% Poison Sting Slow||15||+150 Cast Range|
|+90 Gold/Min||10||-8 Venomous Gale CD|
Venomancer brings slow death to his enemies. Sprouting an endless army of toxin-spitting watchers to defend his territory, should foes draw near he can release a massive cloud of lingering poison to weaken enemies.
|Balance Patch History|
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|