2015 HWC - China Championship
(≃ $104,780 USD)
2015 HWC - China Championship is one of Road to BlizzCon series events for China Region organized by NetEase and NeoTV.
- Blizzard e-Sports Hall, MTR City Plaza, Putuo District, Shanghai.
650,000 CNY (~104,780 USD) is spread among the players as seen below:
|Place||$ USD||¥ CNY||Qualified||Team|
|1st||$32,240||¥ 200,000||eStar Gaming|
|2nd||$24,180||¥ 150,000||Team YL|
|3rd||$16,120||¥ 100,000||-||Brave Heart|
|4th||$16,120||¥ 100,000||-||EDward Gaming|
Conversion values taken from xe.com at 2015-05-15. 1 CNY ≈ 0.1612 USD
- Double Elimination, 2 bans.
- Ro8 - Ro3: Best of 3.
- Grand Finals: Best of 7.
- Winner from winner's bracket takes advantage of 1:0 in Grand Finals.
- Top 2 will qualify for the Heroes of the Storm World Championship at BlizzCon 2015.
- Juicy (Wang Jiaqi)
- NetEase announces that Heroes used in the final winning game of the China Championship will go on sale in addition to the normal weekly sale with 50% off (exluding Leoric and The Butcher which are 25% off on sale). The skins used on those particular Heroes will be discounted in celebration of the winning team.
- Discounted Heroes & Skins as seen below:
|Desert Queen Zagara|
- NetEase (2015-08-12). "Witness The Champion of China". gold.163.com.