2018 Heroes of the Storm Global Championship Phase #1 Western Clash
The Western Clash will pit the top four teams from North America and Europe against each other in a spectacular live showcase that will display both the style and tactics of both regions. In Poland, the double-elimination format will ensure every team has ample opportunity to grab hemispheric bragging rights for themselves and their HGC region. The winner will earn their region an additional spot at the Mid-Season Brawl taking place at the end of Phase 1.
100,000 USD is spread among the players as seen below:
- Double Elimination
- Quarterfinals and Losers' Round 1 matches are Bo3.
- All other matches up to the the Grand Finals are Bo5.
- Grand Finals are Bo7. The Winners' Bracket team starts with a 1-game advantage.
- Buddy Pass: The winning region will unlock an additional spot for the 2018 HGC Phase 1 Mid-Season Brawl.
- 1 QuackNiix could not attend due to illness and was replaced by SonicLeBeast.