Formerly known as Silver Wing, Fighting Spirit was one of the maps introduced for the 2009-2010 Proleague season. It is by far the most popular map on Fish Server, to the point many casual players will only play Fighting Spirit because it is the only map they have memorized.
Fighting Spirit is one of the five maps used in the 2009-10 PokerStrategy.com TSL.
Statistically one of the most balanced maps in history.
- Middle Expansion - Although taking the middle expansion is risky, it provides two gas geysers for any player that sets up an expansion there.
- Easily Harassed Natural - There is little to no room behind the natural mineral line to place defenses against air attacks.
- Easy to Defend Third Gas - Two narrow ramps make the third gas easily defendable.
- Main wall-in - The mains have been changed to allow wall-ins with 2 Depots and 1 Barracks (only Zealot-proof).
Protoss FE Wall-Ins
Terran Main Wall-Ins
Terran vs Protoss 1 Rax FE Wall-Ins
Zerg Expansion Wall-Ins
Mineral Patch Efficiency With Drone
- TvZ/ZvP/PvT stats on maps over time by Milkis