From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
Killerbot is a StarCraft AI, written by Marian Devecka, of the Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovakia. It uses mainly Zergling and subsequently Lurkers and/or Mutalisks. Also uses Queens and Hydralisks.
- The 2015 version is more versatile, doesn't crash as much and is (2015-11-28) one of the top AIs in the field.
- The 2013 version used strong Lurker play, making it the best Zerg AI of its time. It did however have a tendency to crash often.
- ZvP: 3 hatch Mutalisk, Zerglings based on scouting information.
- ZvT: 3 hatch Lurker, transition into Hydralisk Queen if Terran goed Mech.
- ZvZ: Mass Zergling with speed and +1 melee.
- ZvR: Starts with overpool, then switches into something based on scouting information.