From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
- Unit: Name of unit.
- Size: Small, medium, large. The size of the unit changes how much damage it takes from certain attacks.
- Pop: Amount of population that the unit takes up.
- Minerals: Mineral cost.
- Gas: Gas cost.
- Armor: Amount of base armor a unit has.
- HP: Number of hit points a unit has.
- Shield: Amount of shield hit points a unit has.
- Ground Attack: Amount of damage a unit does to ground units and type of damage. No number means that the unit cannot attack ground units.
- Air Attack: Amount of damage a unit does to air units and type of damage. No number means that the unit cannot attack air units.
- Damage Types: e= explosive c= concussive, s= splash.
- Cooldown: Amount of time that the unit must wait in between attacks.
- Range: How far the unit can shoot.
- Attack Mod: How additional damage the unit deals per upgrade.
- Sight: How far a unit can see into the fog of war.
- Notes: Anything additional that you should know about the unit. D= Detector, S= Special Abilities, C= Cloaked, B= Biological
- Build Time: How many seconds it takes for the unit to build at 'normal' speed. (To get 'fastest' speed time multiply by 0.65)
- Movement Speed: How fast an individual unit travels across the map. Typically measured in pixels per logical step.