The Rookie Teamleague is an organized team league for new and average skilled players by SCC-Faust.
Casted by Ninazerg, Quickstriker, & Qikz.
Each team will consist of 3 players (with two additional subs).
- Matches will be played with three 1v1 matches, one 3v3 match, and one team melee match:
Teams will place their players to A map, B map, and C map - only one player per 1v1. (So it is not all-kill style)
Players who play in 1v1 matches may also partake in 3v3 and the team melee matches.
1v1 maps will be rotated EVERY WEEK and revealed 7 days before the matches are to be played.
- Eligibility : Players may join the league if their current skill level of the race they enter as is roughly less than B- skill rank on ICCup.
- As ICCup system is a very inaccurate measure of skill, there is no hard cut off for players who may hit B- as this could be drastically different from player to player depending on many factors (such as: The players they go against, whether they play MOTW, the volume they put in, etc). To give you a better picture of what is expected to be the skill level of players who enter the tournament, if you can hit B rank with above 50% win rate against other B ranked players, you are not eligible for this league.
- Use of Players & Subs: Subs may play at ANY time. You can use all players on your roster during a match (ie. the sub can play in the BGH / Team Melee game even if he did not play in a 1v1 match) with the exception of players may only play ONE 1v1 match per week.
- Teams will have to use their subs in instances where unplayable lag persists in Team Melee / BGH games. If a team has a player with a latency conflict and no subs are available, the other team may accept a 2v2 instead.
- Scheduling: Teams who do not show up 30 minutes after the expected arrival time (3pm EST on Sundays) in channel ROOKIE on ICCup automatically lose all their matches for that week.
- Games may be postponed or rescheduled at the opposing team's discretion as long as they don't interfere with another week's games.
- Team Melee: All players must pick the same race on each team.
- Teams have to use at least two players for their team melee match.
- Banned Glitches & Bugs: Allied mines, stacked units, gas walk, shift-queue walking, and cargo glitch. These are the same as ICCup.
|Round Robin Standings|
|1.||Holy Wheelbarrow Alliance||7-0|
|2.||The Twin Towers of Zenithal Postmodern Practicality||6-1|
|3.||Whites and Chinks||5-2|
|7.||Secret Forum Illuminati||1-6|