2011 Global StarCraft II League July: Up and Down Matches
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
|From Code (25th-32nd)|
|From Code (2nd-8th plus wild card*)|
- Code Winner automatically advances to Code without going through the Up & Down Matches.
- MLG Winner receives a GSL Code seed for the following month. (Even if the winner is a Korean player, the seed will be provided). If the winner turns down the Code seed or is already a Code player then the runner-up is given the seed.
- 8 Code 4th Place Players from the Ro32 Groups + 7 Code 2nd-8th Place Players = 15 players
- Players are divided into 3 groups of 5:
- Each group's 1st and 2nd Place advance to Code .
- Tie breaker: If player A and player B have the same number of wins, but A has won over B in a previous game then A will be the winner. If a tie still exists, a rematch will be played.
- As Code A Runner-up Tassadar was considered as a Code S player for the group drawings.
- Ryung was also considered as Code S for the group drawings because he took Rain's spot in the Up&Down Matches.
July 26, 2011 18:10 KST:
|Group A Matches|
July 27, 2011 18:10 KST:
|Group B Matches|
July 28, 2011 18:10 KST:
|Group C Matches|
|Ryung (⇗)||Noblesse (⇗)||KeeN (⇔)|| Puzzle (⇗)
(Code A Winner)
| MMA (⇗)|
|Happy (⇗)||asd (⇗)||aLive (⇔)|
|Dream (⇔)||sC (⇘)||vanvanth (⇔)|
|MarineKing (⇘)||Tassadar (⇔)||Leenock (⇔)|
|FruitDealer (⇘)||anypro (⇘)||InCa (⇘)|