Asia StarCraft II Invitational Tournament
The Asia StarCraft II Invitational Tournament, abbreviated ASiT, is an invitational team league hosted by Taiwan eSports League and featuring eight teams from all around Asia, each one representing one country (except for Taiwan, which will have two teams, and for Singapore and Malaysia which will share a common team).
- Taiwan Blue and Taiwan White will be composed of players coming from the four TeSL teams.
- Japan will be represented by four players from Type Gaming and two free agents.
- South Korea will be represented by MVP.
- China will be represented by Invictus Gaming.
- Singapore and Malaysia will be represented by players from various teams.
- Thailand will be represented by Made in Thailand e-Sports.
- Australia will be represented by Xeria Gaming.
The finals will be held offline in Taiwan at the end of July.
Offering $40,000 spread among teams as follows:
- The first three matches in each group are best of 5 matches featuring 4 1v1 games and an ace game if needs be.
- The second three matches in each group are a best of 7 winners league format.
- The teams are put into two groups of four, the best-ranked team of each group will proceed to the offline finals. The runner-up of each group will play an online third place match.