EU Ladder Heroes February 2017
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
EU Ladder Heroes Monthly February 2017
Number of Players:
- Monthly Competition:
- The monthly finals is a single elimination, 12-player bracket with the top 8 spots being paid out.
- Seeding is done via aligulac points amongst 1st-4th place, and 5th-12th place in Ladder Heroes points.
- Vetos are done in ABAB format.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your match, you will be dq'd. Make sure to screenshot if your opponent is being dq'd.
- Race changes are allowed between games.
- Standard pick/ban sequences with the ladder map pool will determine maps.
- Games will be played on the NA server unless players agree to another server.
- Every round is a Bo3 until the Finals (Bo5)
- Replays are sent out to patreon supporters.
|Place||$ USD||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|Round of 12||
- feardragon on Twitch.tv