IeSF 2013 World Championship: Australian Qualifier
The IeSF 2013 World Championship Australian Qualifiers were scheduled to consist of eight open cups and a final event, organized by Benji and Kwan of eSportsDaily. However, after the first two cups, the organizer eSportsDaily has put the qualifiers on hold after information coming from IeSF that the StarCraft II competition was not likely to be featured.
The final prize pool has not been announced yet. However, the prize pool for each cup is spread as follows:
- 1st place receive 9 points and $120.
- 2nd place receive 5 points and $60.
- 3rd and 4th place receive 3 points (3rd place will receive $20).
- 5th to 8th place receive 2 points.
- All participants receive 1 point.
- A random participant receive $10.
Each qualifier cup, every player will receive points according to their rank. At the end of the last online cup, the sixteen players with the most points get an invitation to the finals.