Incredible Panic Team League Season 4
On June 17, 2012, the new season was announced with the first details about the format and the participating teams.
The Russian team Empire won the competition and $1300, after defeating RoX in the Grand Finals (losing 2-4 in the first series, and winning 4-0 in the second series).
- Division 1 will be made of two groups of 6 teams.
- Division 2 will be made of one group of 10 teams.
Clan war format
Each clan war is played with the following format:
- Coaches pick 4 players before the matches.
- Organizers select the first map.
- A player is able to achieve consecutive wins against the other team until he is defeated.
- When a player loses, the next player from the team takes his place and selects the map.
The $2,000 prize pool will be spread among the teams as following.
|Qualified from Season 3|
|incredible Panic||NCM Clan||Virtus.pro|
|From Season 4 Qualifiers|