Indy Cup 5, played solely online, is the fifth tournament organized by Indy.
- Group Stage
- Matches are best of one
- The 4 players of each group are split into two pairs and play each other.
- The winners of these matches will then face each other in the Winner’s match.
- The victor places first in the group and advances to the Playoffs.
- The losers of the initial matches face each other in the Loser’s match.
- The loser places fourth in the group and is eliminated from the tournament.
- The loser of the Winner’s match and the winner of the Loser’s match will face each other in a fifth match.
- The winner gets second place in the group and advances to the Playoffs.
- The loser places third in the group and is eliminated from the tournament.
- Matches are best of three up to semi finals
- Final match is best of five
The total prize pool is 1200 PLN (approximately 320 USD).
|Place||$ USD||zł PLN||Player||Team|
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on 2 April 2016: 1 PLN = 0.2681037025 USD.