Hu "Jieshi" Jiajun a.k.a. "Mystery" (the oldest ID in clan Ryh) is a Chinese Protoss player currently teamless.
He showed his strength for the first time in SOC 2013-2014/Winter/Week 1 with the victories against Shana and XY. In the interview of this, he said he originally used the Mystery before switching to 那毕瞎, which literally means that is just a blind Bonjwa. Later, he changed his ID once again to YuiHatano. However, due to the erotic meaning of Yui Hatano, he had to switch ID for the third time. His current ID is 解释 (Jieshi), which means "explanation" in mandarin Chinese. In WCS 2015, he had to use Mystery, his oldest ID because it is a common English word.
Heart of the Swarm
2015 WCS Season 2
He got the ticket to WCS Premier after beating iG's three players, Cloudy, XY and MacSed, in GPL 2015 Season 2 Premier League, which was also operated as the China Qualifier and Challenger for WCS Season 2. He is the first amateur player from China to attend an offline tournament in a foreign country. He then lost to Ret and MarineLorD in Group C of Premier League.
2015 WCS Season 3
In WCS Challenger, he lost to Shana by 0-3.
Legacy of the Void
GPL 2015 International Challenge
Jieshi only won the match against Jim, though Jim did not show good performance either in the tournament.
Although there was no prize pool for this tournament, he still tried to pay attention to it. He got second place in the group phrase after close fights with Elroye and Serral. He then managed to beat Beastyqt in the quarterfinal, who is thought to be one the of strongest player in the tournament. After a relatively easier semifinal against Has, he had to face Serral once again in the final match. At last, Jieshi lost to his opponent with a disappointing result 0-3, and got the runner-up.
- He is a constant Top 100 GrandMaster Protoss on KR Server and Top 8 Random on CN Server.[Citation needed]
- Known for being insisted on playing without Group Control and Location Creation. Recently he's learned to set bases as Groups to build workers.[Citation needed]
- The group of Cyan and he is called 青出于蓝 (Cyan (indigo dye) is from Persicaria tinctoria (Blue)) or 解小鸟矢泽探 (from Kotori Minami and Nico Yazawa) as a group of archon mode.
- Nexus Team.Blue (also a Protoss player, another ID - jerry - also not former Zerg player "jerry") is not Jieshi though they were in Nexus Team a few years ago.
- He is the first non-South-Korean winner in the daily tournament - Douyu StarMasters Cup.
|In Premier Tournaments|
|2016-12-11||4th||World Cyber Arena 2016||1 : 3||Kelazhur||-|
|In Major Tournaments|
|2016-06-02||3rd||World Cyber Arena 2016: China Summer||3 : 1||MacSed||$3,070|
|2016-01-03||1st||2015 GPL 2015 Season 3||4 : 2||Cyan||$1,536|
|2015-11-07||3rd||NESO 2015||3 : 1||Cyan||$1,580|
|2015-04-19||3 - 4th||GPL 2015 Season 1||3 : 4||TooDming||$800|
|In Minor Tournaments|
|2016-05-20||4th||Leifeng Cup 146||1 : 2||XiGua||$200|
|2016-01-22||1st||CSL 2015 S2||3 : 1||Punk||$1,600|
|2015-10-17||3 - 4th||TSH Cup||2 : 3||TooDming||$156|
|2015-06-17||1st||CSL 2015 S1||2 : 0||Cyan||$1,600|
|2014-09-07||2nd||BoGou Cup: August Finals||1 : 2||Top||$163|
|Complete Results in any Tournament|
- 2015-05-24 | Interviews with Mystery and iAsonu by Meru of Teamliquid.net at 2015 WCS Season 2 Premier League
- 2014-12-08 | Interview Mystery: No intention to join a pro team (trans. by Zhao Xiaoou)
- 2014-01-23 | Interview with the winner of SOC Week 1 Nabixia: "taking first was a surprise" (in Chinese) at SOC 2013-2014: Winter Week 1