From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
NA Release Date:
6 March 2018
EU Release Date:
6 March 2018
KOR Release Date:
7 March 2018
- Bug Fixes
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void - Patch 4.2.1
- New rewards can be earned by logging in during the StarCraft 20th Anniversary celebration:
- StarCraft Remastered console skins for Terran, Protoss and Zerg.
- 20th Anniversary portrait, spray and decals.
- A new console skin is available to all races and can be earned by watching the 20th Anniversary Twitch Stream with your linked Twitch and Blizzard accounts.
- New rewards can be earned by watching StarCraft II or StarCraft Remastered with your linked Twitch and Blizzard accounts.
- Fixed an issue that caused a player to lose connection to Battle.net when launching the game.
- Fixed a bug that caused Legionnaires to only attack once per attack. They should now attack twice per attack.
- Fixed a bug where Energizers cost resources to change between modes.
- Karax's Unit Cost Reduction Mastery now correctly displays the unit cost reduction.
- Fixed a bug where the Orbital Command was below the Command Center in unit selection priority for Raynor.
- Fixed a bug where Warpgates were below Gateways in unit selection priority for all Protoss Commanders (Artanis, Vorazun, Karax, Alarak, Fenix)
- Fixed a bug where Warp Robotics were below Robotics Facilities in unit selection priority for Artanis.
- Fixed a bug where Warp Stargates were below Stargates in unit selection priority for Artanis.
- Fixed a bug where Kerrigan's ground armor and air armor upgrades did not interact correctly with her Expeditious Evolution Mastery.
- Fixed a bug where Artanis' Tempests were not receiving enough damage with their attack upgrades.
- Fixed a bug that caused Karax's Carriers to cost too much gas.
- You will no longer be prompted to login every time a user hits "Test Document".
- Raven, Observer, and Overseers will no longer see through painted “Block Vision” areas.
- Blackpink LE: Fixed an issue that prevented larger units from attacking smaller units inside of line-of-sight blockers.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect art was being displayed for Rogue’s portrait.
- Map previews will no longer display start locations text and numbers.
- Adjust the placement of the unit models in the Help menu.
- Burrowed Lurkers and Swarm Hosts will no longer lose movement commands when paired with unburrowed units.
- A Thor’s size will now longer vary based on the skin being used.
- Fixed an issue with the Judicator Pylon skin where the incorrect preplacement model was displayed.