SEA Rising Star
SEA Rising Star is a bimonthly SEA only tournament, organized by the OSC team and Team Exile 5.
The aim of this tournament is to showcase and support the up and coming players in the SEA region. 2/3 will be $250+ invitationals, and 1/3 will be a $350+ Open Challenge edition.
SEA Rising Star is designed to be a breakout tournament. As a result, players who have qualified for WCS, placed top 3 at an ACL Championship, or won a Masters Cup are not able to participate in the SEA Rising Star series.
- All results must be PMed to DevianT in-game.
- Players who are 15 or more minutes late will be disqualified, if a replacement cannot be found, their opponent will be given an automatic win.
- If any player disconnects occur the match is to be resumed via replay. If a player drops twice on the same game, (G1, G2, etc), it is their opponents right to take the map win, If both players don't agree to resume the map again.
- Any disputes will be handled by the Admins after reviewing all associated replays.
- Any inappropriate behaviour will result in a disqualification.
- Players must have their own account, playing on a friends is not allowed
- Race switching is not allowed
- For Best of 3 Series, both players take turns to veto 2 maps from the map pool, so there is 3 left, then they each select the map they most want if they lose, and start with the remaining map.
- For Best of 1 Series, both players take turns veto maps from the map pool, and play the remaining one.
$350 USD is spread among the players:
|Place||Prize (USD)||OSC Points|
|5 - 6th||$10||+25|
|7 - 8th||$10||+15|
|9 - 12th||-||+10|
|13 - 16th||-||+5|
|17 - 24th||-||+2.5|
$250 USD is spread among the players:
|5 - 6th||$10|