Date and Prizepool
The TeamSpeak TL Open #22 will take place on the 3rd of September and will be part of the second series of TeamSpeak Open events. Results from the 12 weekly events will count towards a place in a $1000 one-day event following the final Open.
TeamSpeak TL Open #22 Top 16 Bracket
Matches Round of 16
Matches Round of 8
Matches Semi Finals
Format, Maps, and Rules
- Bracket is a 1024 person single-elimination.
- Format is Bo1 until Ro16. Ro16 to semis will be Bo3, and Finals will be Bo5.
- In a Bo3, first game will be played on designated map, loser picks the next map from the pool.
- Players must report wins and upload replays between rounds.
- Map Pool: Xel'Naga Caverns, TSL3 Metalopolis, Shakuras (Blizzard ladder), MLG Shattered Temple, Tal'Darim Altar (Blizzard ladder)
Below are the starting maps:
Coverage and Observer Rules
- No observers allowed in games other than those designated by TL. No exceptions.
- TL will officially cast both semifinals and the finals.
- We may allow certain casters to cover earlier rounds.