Team Immunity is a large multigaming organisation based in Australia. Immunity are one of Australia's premier eSports teams and one of the world's longest running with success locally and international in a large range of games.
Previously iM had supported individual players such as mOOnGLaDe and YoonYJ. After several months of inactivity in the scene, Team Immunity sought to re-establish their StarCraft II presence within the Australian scene. However rather than focusing on a single player this time around they created a squad of talented players at varying degrees of skill - ranging from proven performers down to up and coming development players.
- April 13, Immunity expresses interest in re-opening their SC2 division.
- June 21, Immunity member MaFia achieved Grandmaster league on the Korean server.
- September 7, tgun, formerly of It's Gosu joins Immunity.
- February 28th, SundeR retires from competitive StarCraft II, does not leave organisation, takes on the role of Content Manager 
- July 01, Mafia retires from StarCraft II 
- July 22, Light retires from StarCraft II 
- July 25, tgun retires from StarCraft II 
Team Immunity Roster
Best Yearly Result: