Elsemiek "Els" Jager
Shinya "sugeo" Tamaoka
Type Gaming, previously Type II Gaming, was a professional StarCraft 2 team with headquarters in Germany and a training house based in the North Rhine-Westphalia region, a strategic location that allowed easy access to the TakeTV House, ESL, IEM as well as other events and LANs throughout Europe.
- October 5, Type II Gaming's creation is announced with an initial player roster of Sun, ReaL, PhoeNix, and DBS managed by Lex and TaKe.
- January 1, Two Japanese players, nemuke and PSiArc, join the team. Holmes Place is announced as a new sponsor. The team is renamed to Type Gaming.
- January 5, Type announces a partnership with European eSports organization Vitriolic Gaming, to become Type.Vitriolic.
- January 27, NarutO joins the team after leaving mTw.
- February, The partnership with Vitriolic Gaming falls through, and the team reverts to being Type Gaming.
- March 14, Another two Japanese players, ENZA and breek, join the team.
- March 18, SaltTheWound joins the team after leaving ESC ICYBOX.
- April 1, JeeF joins the team as Team Manager.
- June 27, ENZA leaves Type Gaming.
- July 8, breek departs from Type Gaming and retires from competitive Starcraft 2 to concentrate on his college studies.
- July 30, PhoeNix leaves the team.
- August 8, ReaL leaves the team.
- August 9, SaltTheWound leaves the team.
- October 14, Lex announces the closure of Type Gaming.
Roster at the time of disbandment
||Japan Team Manager