Who's The Best European
Who's The Best European is a tournament created and hosted by BaseTradeTV and partly funded through donations. It is focused on European players with eight invites for players from Europe and two qualifiers played entirely on the European server. Even though Koreans are not allowed to participate, other players from around the world can sign up.
- All matches are played on the EU server.
- 8 European players invited, 8 players qualified.
- Two qualifiers qualifying four players each.
- Qualifiers open to all foreigners.
- No Korean players allowed.
- Group Stage:
- Four groups of four players each played in a dual-elimination format.
- All matches ares best of three.
- Top two players of each group advance to the playoffs.
- Eight players in a single-elimination bracket.
- Round of 8 and and Third place match are best of three.
- Semifinals are best of five.
- Finals are best of seven.
|Place||$ USD||€ EUR||Player||Team|
Converted EUR prizes calculated on September 5, 2014 with a currency rate of 0.772141 provided by http://www.xe.com/.
Prizepool is crowdfunded and subject to change.
|Protoss (5)||Terran (6)||Zerg (5)|
|Invited by performance in Qualifiers (4)|
1Due to a necessary date change, Nerchio would not be able to compete in the finals and cancelled his participation. He was replaced by DeMusliM.
2Due to a conflict with the World E-sport Championships 2014, Snute had to cancel his participation and is replaced by VortiX
|September 5, 2014 - 14:00 CEST|
|Group A Matches|
|September 5, 2014 - 18:45 CEST|
|Group B Matches|
|September 6, 2014 - 17:00 CEST|
|Group C Matches|
|September 6, 2014 - 20:00 CEST|
|Group D Matches|
|Round of 16||
Spoiler-Free Official YouTube VODs @ SC2Casts