Golden Championship Series 2017 Winter Season - Western Qualifier 2
Second and last opportunity for european & american players to compete at GCS 2017 Summer : the second part of the most important indivudual tournament in 2017 with one the biggest prize pool.
- Rank 2-4 from Western Qualifier 1 are qualified.
- winner of America Championship Series is qualified.
- 4 players qualify via Western Open Qualifier #2.
Playoffs consist in a double elimination bracket within invited players face qualified players :
- earlier rounds are best-of-three,
- grand final is best-of-five.
- semi-final losers are crossed into losers' round 2.
- winner earns a spot for GCS 2017 Winter,
- the others players fail to qualify for this event.
Players dont earn any prizepool but only a qualification.
|Human (4)||Orc (1)||Undead (0)||Night Elf (3)|
|Qualified via Western Qualifier #1|
|Qualified via America Championship Series|
|Qualified via Western Open Qualifier #2|
- * Hunter finished runner-up at America Championship Series, defeated by LongWalk, but the last can't participate, so he has been replaced.
Whole tournament :