Arena World Championship 2017
30th October, 2017
4th November, 2017
The Arena World Championship 2017 will be the tenth World Championship for World of Warcraft 3v3 Arenas. Twelve teams will earn their place to compete at BlizzCon by qualifying through their regional tournaments.
The prize pool of the tournament is $280,000 USD, which has been provided by Blizzard Entertainment.
Teams qualified for the World of Warcraft Arena World Championship by winning their regional tournament in CN or APAC; or in the case of EU and NA, placing first, second, or third at their regional tournament.
- European and North American teams qualified by placing first, second, third or fourth at their respective regional tournament.
- Chinese teams qualified by placing first or second at their regional tournament.
- Latin American and Asia Pacific teams qualified by winning their respective regional tournament.
- 1 Rockets Esports acquires Emo as their second roster, called Rockets: Eclipse.
- 2 Put pen to paper flowers fade is renamed to Pen and Paper.
- 3 Legion PvP Lul is renamed to Imagine PvP.
- 4 Blank Esports acquires Team Rock.