|You can help improve this page! |
Civs missing. To fix this issue please add all players' civs.
Age Royale is a Free For All event (for invited professional players, and casters) in order to celebrate the new Battle Royale game mode which will be introduced in the upcoming November Update of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition. The winner will be crowned the first "Battle Royale Champion".
- "Participants will be split into 2 groups of eight players, and after playing four games the top four players with the most points scored will advance to the Final! There they will play a further two rounds to decide the overall placement & crown a winner!"
- 8 points for 1st place, 7 points for 2nd place, ... 1 point for 8th place
- "In the case of a tie between 2 or more players, they will be ranked on the number of high placings they have. The player with the most 1st placements would be ranked ahead. If it is still a tie, the player with the most 2nd placements, continuing down until most 4th placements. If it is still a tie the players will play a further FFA round among themselves to determine placements.
Example: Two players have a score of 22, split as P1 = 8+6+7+1 & P2 = 7+8+5+2. Both players have the same number of 1sts (8 pts) & 2nds (7 pts), but P1 has a 3rd place (6 pts) while P2 does not. Therefore P1 will be ranked ahead of P2."
- Players will use random civilizations
$10,000 USD are spread among the players as seen below:
- Note: Hera replaced TheSniper_AOE due to technical issues 
- English: DauT, Hera, MembTV, Nicov, Nili_AoE, Odette, T90Official, TheViper
- Spanish: Mario Ovalle, Nacho_AoE, TaToH
- Chinese: Lyx, Mr_Yo
- French: OGN_EMPIRES
- German: Debbie
- Portuguese: dogao
- T90Official as well as Debbie and TheViper announced beforehand to donate any prize money they might win to Charity.
- The invitation of streamers, especially TheViper's girlfriend Debbie, to this high prize pool event led to a big controversy within the aoezone community, with the result of even Microsoft officially criticizing the community's behaviour on Twitter.