AoE4 Pro League
Main Event Broadcast team is the group of commentators confirmed by the organizers to be part of the primary stream.
- Host, Commentator:
Alternative Broadcasters are content creators and/or notable players who live-streamed the games simultaneously to that of the Main Event team and surpassed an average of 50 viewers while doing so. Generally, the purpose of these broadcasts is to support different languages.
- English Commentator:
- Nili (Sven Reichardt)
- Spanish Commentator:
- Russian Commentator:
- Wanderbraun (Anton Nesterovskiy)
- German Commentator:
- FlyLikeDjango (Joshua Fabian Briel)
- Portuguese Commentator:
- Korean Commentator:
- 3 versus 3
- Single-elimination bracket
- Quarterfinals and Semifinals are Bo5
- Finals is Bo7
- Draft before each game
- G1: Any 3 civilizations may be picked by either team, a single civilization can only be used once by each team
- G2-G7: Any 3 civilizations except the ones used in previous game may be picked by each team
- $20,000 USD will be awarded for the whole event.
- $2,000 USD through the Qualifier.
- $18,000 USD spread among the teams in the main event as seen below:
$18,000 USD was spread among the teams as seen below:
|1st||$7,000||Los Pollos Hermanos|
|2nd||$3,500||Beasty and the STRAELBORAAAAAS|
|3rd-4th||$2,000||White Wolf Palace|
|Kyo All Fallen|
|Get On The Deers|
- 2021-12-29 | LidaKor by