Chinese (Age of Empires IV)
|No recorded games found under the given conditions.|
The Chinese civilization is one of impressive constructions, gunpowder strength, and a dynasty system that provides unique benefits and varied strategies to overcome the opponent.
The Chinese civilization in Age of Empires IV is a thriving, unique civilization that grows through their dynasty system over the years 907-1644 CE. They are powerful defenders behind formidable fortifications.
The engineering prowess of the Chinese dominated the world for centuries, a trait present in Age of Empires IV. You live through history as Chinese culture, strength, and innovations created ripples across Eurasia, growing your empire as you move through vibrant Tang, Song, Yuan, and Ming Dynasties. Your units speak Mandarin Chinese, a Sinitic language originating in North China.
At the dawn of their civilization, the Chinese have a head start with additional Villagers. This lays the foundation for a robust economy, fueling the needs of a great, expansive civilization.
City planning is an important growth strategy. A special trait of the Chinese civilization is their dynasty system, which offers several advantages when triggered, like unit bonuses and access to unique buildings. This gives several routes in strategy and ways to leverage all that the Chinese civilization has to offer.
The military prowess of the Chinese lies in their mighty gunpowder units. They have access to multiple unique gunpower units, making them a fierce civilization to go up against in battle.
- The Imperial Official: An official produced from the Town Center that collects gold from nearby buildings.
- Fire Lancer: A cavalry unit from the Yuan Dynasty equipped with a fire lance.
- Nest of Bees: A powerful siege weapon that fires an immense burst of rocket arrows in an area.
Dynasties are a unique trait of the Chinese civilization. Chinese Villagers can build both landmarks from a single age. Doing so triggers a dynasty with unique bonuses, buildings, and units.
- Tang Dynasty: Vision bonuses for Scouts, boosting exploration efforts.
- Song Dynasty: Access to the unique Village building and Zhuge Nu, a repeater crossbow unit, and reduction in village production time.
- Yuan Dynasty: Access to the unique Granary building and Fire Lancer unit, and an increase in unit movement speed.
- Ming Dynasty: Access to the unique Pagoda building and Grenadier unit, and health bonus to military units.
- 2021-04-10 | Age of Empires by