From Liquipedia Age of Empires Wiki
|You can help improve this page! |
Empty page. To fix this issue, please add all relevant information (see example: Vikings).
The Lithuanians are an Eastern European civilisation in Age of Empires II.
- Start with +150 food.
- Spearman line and Skirmishers move 10% faster.
- Leitis and Knight line get +1 attack for each Relic garrisoned in a Monastery, up to a maximum of +4.
- Monasteries work 20% faster
- Hill Forts (Town Centers have +3 range.)
- Tower Shields (Spearman line and Skirmishers recieve +2 pierce armor.)
This automatically generated table shows the 10 most recent games that have VODs and can be modified here.