Bearer of the Heavens
Meta Plays Skirmish Season 2
1v1, Group Stage (GSL) & Single Elimination
Bearer of the Heavens (abbr. BotH) is an Age of Mythology 1v1 tournament. It is the last event of the Meta Plays Season 2 and is managed by fophuxake.
- Main Broadcast
- Alternative Broadcasts
- Streaming Players
- Show All
Main Event Broadcast team is the group of commentators confirmed by the organizers to be part of the primary stream.
Alternative Broadcasters are content creators and/or notable players who live-streamed the games simultaneously to that of the Main Event team and surpassed an average of 50 viewers while doing so. Generally, the purpose of these broadcasts is to support different languages.
- Alternative Commentators:
Streaming Players are notable event participants who broadcast their point of view gameplay openly.
- 1 versus 1
- Group Stage
- GSL, Bo3
- Two players move up to Playoffs
- Single-elimination bracket
- Quarterfinals are Bo3
- Semifinals and 3rd Place Match are Bo5
- Finals is Bo7
Rules and Settings
- Victory: Supremacy
- Major gods: No repeats of a god you have won with (within a series)
- Civs: Blind Pick
- First map: default map
- The next map is chosen by the loser of the previous game
- Vetoes: 1 veto per player (to be called before 1:01 ingame time)
- No bug abuse
$500 USD and 5,000 Meta Plays Ladder Points are spread among the players as seen below: