Rage Forest - initially announced as Drunken Forest 2 - is an Age of Empires II 4v4 team game tournament, played on the map Black Forest exclusively. The sign-ups for this tournament will close mid August.
- Open streaming (including POVs)
- Host, Commentator:
- Guest Commentator:
- Ganji (Benjamin)
- Streaming Players:
- 4 versus 4
- Single-elimination bracket, Bo5
- 16 invited team Captains drafting their teams in a unique "snake draft" system
- All 16 captains rank each other to determine the draft pick order
- The highest seeded captain picks last from Tier 2 and the lowest seeded captain picks first from Tier 2
- This continues in a snakewise format until all players from Tier 2/3/4 are drafted
- Draft order goes from Tier 2 -> Tier 3 -> Tier 4 -> Tier 3 -> Tier 4
- Each team consists of one Tier 1 player (Captain), one Tier 2 player, two Tier 3 players, two Tier 4 players
- "A lower tier player can not be replaced by a higher tier player (A team must always consist of at least one Tier 4 player)"
- Draft Day (Thursday, Sept 2 16 GMT): "snake" draft format
Rules and Settings
- Maps: Black Forest only
- draft for G1-4 (19 civs drafted by each team Captain), free hidden pick, no repeat
- G5: free hidden pick, no repeat within team
- Slinging: only allowed by players in the Imperial Age
- Laming allowed, vill fights encouraged
- No restarts except under VERY rare instances
$5,600 USD are spread among the teams as seen below:
1 RiuT was replaced by KingstoNe.
2 Kr1lle was replaced by Fresh To Death.
3 MbL did not show up at the draft time, so his team was automatically picked from the highest rated available players when it was his turn
Note: VoD of the Draft Day
- 2021-08-20 | Mert Amasya by