Visible Cup 4
The tournament is open for any player who didn't qualify for Hidden Cup 4. Visible Cup 4 features an experimental approach to the tournament format, being the first in Age of Empires II to use large scale Swiss System (more specifically, Dutch variation).
The goal of Visible Cup 4 is to give players aspiring to play in the S-Tier tournaments a chance to get as much tournament experience as possible.
- Visible Cup 4 will consist of two stages:
- Swiss Stage - May 31 - July 18, 2021
- 7 rounds Bo5
- Top 16 will advance to Playoffs
- Head-to-Head score (two-way ties only)
- Map difference
- Playoffs - July 19 - August 15, 2021
- Ro16 and Quarterfinals are Bo5
- Semifinals and Finals are Bo7
$2,000 USD are spread among the players as seen below:
- F1Re and Valas played a showmatch with the leftover $200 prizemoney (125/75 split). For more details, click here.
1 After the initial sign-ups closed, players were allowed to sign up until the end of round 1. Late entries will start with a 0:1 score.
Click here for detailed results of the Swiss Stage matches (Round 1-2)
Click here for detailed results of the Swiss Stage matches (Round 3-4)
Click here for detailed results of the Swiss Stage matches (Round 5-6)
Click here for detailed results of the Swiss Stage matches (Round 7)
Vodka_L_ and repard forfeited their quarterfinal matches and are not eligible for receiving their prize money. The leftover $200 USD is used for a showmatch between Dark and F1Re who lost to the respective players in the Round of 16. Valas replaces the previously confirmed Dark in that showmatch. 
|Peak Viewers||4 952|
|Hours Watched||19 735|
- Nerfox. "Visible Cup 4 Signups & Seeding". Google.
- Nerfox (2021-06-03). "Late Entries annoucement!". AoEZone.
- Nerfox (2021-08-13). "Visible Cup "Lost Quarterfinal" showmatch". AoEZone.
- Nerfox (2021-08-16). "Visible Cup "Lost Quarterfinal" showmatch - Update". AoEZone.