Visible Cup 4
The tournament is open for any player who didn't qualify for Hidden Cup 4. Visible Cup 4 features an experimental approach to the tournament format, being the first in Age of Empires II to use large scale Swiss System (more specifically, Dutch variation).
The goal of Visible Cup 4 is to give players aspiring to play in the S-Tier tournaments a chance to get as much tournament experience as possible.
- Spanish Commentator:
- Juan Perotti (Juan Perotti)
- Visible Cup 4 will consist of two stages:
- Swiss Stage - May 31 - July 18, 2021
- 7 rounds Bo5
- Top 16 will advance to Playoffs
- Head-to-Head score (two-way ties only)
- Map difference
- Playoffs - July 19 - August 15, 2021
- Ro16 and Quarterfinals are Bo5
- Semifinals and Finals are Bo7
$2,000 USD (+ donations) are spread among the players as seen below:
1 After the initial sign-ups closed, players were allowed to sign up until the end of round 1. Late entries will start with a 0:1 score.
- This table uses the Buchholtz or seeding tiebreaker. However it doesn't include the exact values. A full table including the exact values of the Buchholtz or seeding tiebreaker can be found here.
- Capout, FeAge, jouds, Mihai06, _Ra_, Scogo, Shulk and Sitaux withdrew from the tournament. 
- BL4CK, Bladesman, Cl3m3nT, Dr.Kozmonot, Ezio, Gaucho_Martinus, GoKu, Good_Game, Iberial, KongeQrnen, Margougou, Mr. Monty, Nectarie, Pteramander, Skittle, SplinkedOG, T90Official, TheMole, The Shadow of Death, waldsee and Yax are disqualified from the tournament after receiving two admin losses. 
Click here for detailed results of the Swiss Stage matches (Round 1-2)
Click here for detailed results of the Swiss Stage matches (Round 3-4)
Click here for detailed results of the Swiss Stage matches (Round 5-6)
Click here for detailed results of the Swiss Stage matches (Round 7)
- 2021-06-26 | Nerfox by