Please note that inclusion of pages in mainspace is ultimately up to the discretion of the Liquipedia staff.
Sadly, not everything can be added to the wiki. We want all our pages to be as up-to-date as possible and to meet our quality standards in general. That is made harder the more pages are created, not to mention additional factors, such as the fact that lower ranked teams tend to not have social media where they announce transfers, and so on.
Now, these are not non-negotiable. This wiki contains coverage of certain teams, players and scenes that do not actually meet our guidelines, yet we allow them because there is an active volunteer(s) that keeps those pages of high-quality. This however does not mean that we will allow you to create a page for your team just because you say you will keep it up to date. On the other hand, if you were to be highly interested in, say, keeping the Spanish national scene up to date, then go ahead! In the cases where this is not the case however, all of this means we have to prioritise: we try to keep our coverage to just the top and the sub-top tier of competitive Apex Legends as defined by the guidelines below. Any pages that do not meet these guidelines will not be deleted, but will be moved to your user space.
If you disagree with the decision for a certain page, please do come chat in our Discord.
Who and what to add?
- Results: Teams and players will need 15 points to be considered for page creation. They will receive points for tournament placements as follows:
|Top 3||Top 5||Top 10||Top 20||Top 30||Any|
|C-Tier & Monthly||2||1|
- Sponsored: If the player is a notable member of a major team.
To create a new player page, follow the Player Template.
>Note: Pages created before February 1st, 2021, were following a different guideline. Thus this kind of pages may not be following current guidelines. >Note2: Page creation will ultimately be always at staff discretion.
To create a team page or not to create?
If the team fulfills two of the following:
- Well-Established Organization: The team is a well-established esports organization with highly notable results *(Frequent attendance in S-tier or A-tier events)* in other esports, preferably with pages on the other Liquipedia wikis as well;
- Famous players: Multiple players with international achievements, or with Liquipedia pages;
- Good results: Multiple achievements in team leagues with a Liquipedia page, or stands in the top of the regional ALGS leaderboards.
A team page is warranted.
To create a new team page, you can use our Team page tutorial.
Leagues and tournaments with a cash prize of at least $1,000 should be added right away for documentary purposes.
To create a new tournament page, you can follow our Tournament tutorial.
Casters may receive their individual pages, as long as they surpass a certain threshold of notability. Check the primary requirement below. If your chosen caster fits this, then they are likely notable to warrant a page on this wiki. If they do not surpass the following threshold of notability then they need to have some more events done before a page can be made.
- If the caster has casted 3 or more events.
We try to accumulate as much information about Legends as possible. Legends pages include their information and skills.
Completely optional, but make your userpage a good indication of who you are! Feel free to be friendly or use some Userboxes to spruce things up. You can access your userboxes at your username shown top right. The drop down will show User option to access the Userbox.