King Pro League Fall 2020
Fighting Esports Group
(≃ $ USD)
- City Representation
- Certain teams represented a City for the League, Team tags are re-adjusted (e.g. eStar Pro = Wuhan.ES).
- City representatives are set to have their own Home Stadium.
- Group Stage
- All 16 teams are divided into two groups where they play in a Single Round-robin format
- Top 4 teams in each group advance to the Playoffs
- All matches are Bo5
- Double-elimination All matches are Bo7
- Top 2 teams from each group are seeded into the Winners bracket.
- 3rd place from each group are seeded into the Lower Bracket R2.
- West 4th-5th and East 4th-5th are seeded into the Lower Bracket R1.
In Honor of Kings Pro League: Fall 2018, the playoffs round has set the new rules for drafting and using heroes, which is called Global Ban-Pick (also use in AOV Tournament, started in AOG Spring 2019). But their is a special rules which is not same as AOV tournament in the Game 7, called Ultimate Battle.
- The Ultimate battle will start if there is a tied series in Game 6 after the crystal has been destroyed (3:3).
- After the crystal been destroyed, the referee will allow the coach, analyst or the other staffs in each team to draft the heroes in Game 7 for 3 minutes. After the time is out, the coach must submit the hero lineups and challenger spells to the referee, and then coach must leave the stage. There will be a penalty if the players don't use the same heroes and challenger spells as the coach submit.
- The time will be start counting when the coach come to the stage, and the referee will give a signal for the countdown at 1 minute, 30 seconds, and 10 seconds.
- Each team's hero lineups will not be visible for the opponent team.
|Group Stage MVP||TBD|
|Best Mid Laner||TBD|
|Best Farm Laner||TBD|
- 1 YTG Gaming withdrew from the tournament.