King Pro League Spring 2020
Fighting Esports Group
(≃ $1,138,628 USD)
The entire KPL Spring moved to online-only format, due to the Novel Coronavirus situation.
- City Representation
- Certain teams represented a City for the League, Team tags are re-adjusted (e.g. eStar Pro = Wuhan.ES).
- On May 25th, 2020, Two additional city reps was announced.
- City representatives are set to have their own Home Stadium, This was cancelled due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Group Stage
- All 16 teams are divided into two groups where they play in a Single Round-robin format
- Top 5 teams in each group advance to the Playoffs
- All matches are Bo5
- Double-elimination All matches are Bo7
- Top 2 teams from each group are seeded into the Winners bracket.
- 3rd place from each group are seeded into the Lower Bracket R2.
- West 4th-5th and East 4th-5th are seeded into the Lower Bracket R1.
In Honor of Kings Pro League: Fall 2018, the playoffs round has set the new rules for drafting and using heroes, which is called Global Ban-Pick (also use in AOV Tournament, started in AOG Spring 2019). But their is a special rules which is not same as AOV tournament in the Game 7, called Ultimate Battle.
- The Ultimate battle will start if there is a tied series in Game 6 after the crystal has been destroyed (3:3).
- After the crystal been destroyed, the referee will allow the coach, analyst or the other staffs in each team to draft the heroes in Game 7 for 3 minutes. After the time is out, the coach must submit the hero lineups and challenger spells to the referee, and then coach must leave the stage. There will be a penalty if the players don't use the same heroes and challenger spells as the coach submit.
- The time will be start counting when the coach come to the stage, and the referee will give a signal for the countdown at 1 minute, 30 seconds, and 10 seconds.
- Each team's hero lineups will not be visible for the opponent team.
- April 4th-6th matches are postponed to response the national mourning activity issued by the State Council of the People’s Republic of China.
- The tournament uses the version 184.108.40.206 which has updated on Match 31st from Week 4
|Place||$ USD||¥ CNY||Seed||Points||Team|
|1st||$430,237||¥ 3,000,000||Champion Cup||Turnso Gaming|
|2nd||$215,119||¥ 1,500,000||-||10||AG Super Play|
|3rd||$62,210||¥ 437,500||-||8||Dynamite Gaming|
|4th||$62,210||¥ 437,500||-||8||TTG X-Quest|
|5th-6th||$62,210||¥ 437,500||-||6||LGD Goose|
|Royal Never Give Up|
|7th-8th||$62,210||¥ 437,500||-||4||Team WE|
|9th-10th||$62,210||¥ 437,500||-||2||TOP Esports|
|Group Stage MVP||YiNuo||AG Super Play|
|Best Confront Laner||QingQ||Dynamite Gaming|
|Best Jungler||Chenyang||LGD Goose|
|Best Mid Laner||JiuC||Dynamite Gaming|
|Best Farm Laner||YiNuo||AG Super Play|
|Best Support||QingFan||LGD Goose|
|iQOO Legendary Player||ShiJiu||Turnso Gaming|