Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
- Added a bindable key for typing a custom message on your tower in the active lane.
- Increased maximum custom message length.
- Increased visibility of chat wheel mute button.
- Replaced "Chat with Opponent" button on the end game screen with an "Add Friend" button if you are not friends with your opponent.
- Last action is shown as a mini card on the HUD.
- Fixed many cases of last action details not listing the targeted cards.
- Fixed glossary keywords not working when inspecting active ability actions.
- Fixed some cases where the last used AI deck was not saved.
- Added the ability to send and receive friend requests on the end game screen or using the steam icon in-game.
- Fixed various Call to Arms leaderboard UI bugs.
- After you receive the coin, the game clock now waits an additional 5 seconds before it begins ticking.
- The tournament timer now grants 30 seconds per round, down from 1 minute, and starts at 2:30, down from 3:00.
- The standard timer now grants 1 minute per round, down from 2 minutes, and starts at 3:00, down from 5:00.
- Draft gauntlets and Constructed gauntlets now use the tournament timer rather than the standard timer. (Call to Arms and Global Matchmaking use the updated standard timer.)
- Fixed a bug where animations that killed multiple heroes would start your clock ticking down before the animation finished.
- Fixed a bug where you could pass very quickly using the spacebar during a long animation, causing the opponent’s clock to start ticking down before the animation finished.
- The imp's holiday hats have been put back in the attic.