From Liquipedia Artifact Wiki
- Open Tournaments
- Color Blind Support
- Chat Wheel
New Features (Call to Arms)
- Added two new decks: Death From Above and Dark Aggro.
- Added random mode: each game you'll be given a new random deck from the Call To Arms gauntlet.
- Added maximum win-streak leaderboards for each deck with Global and Friends filters.
New Features (Chat)
- Added unit chat wheels accessible in-game. Every creep and hero has custom voice lines accessible by pressing 'Y' when hovering that unit, or by doing a long hold of the left mouse button. Towers and improvements also support the chat wheel.
- Unit chat wheels have an option for custom lines to allow general in-match chat.
- Added the ability to request a Steam Chat with your current opponent either during the game, accessible through their nameplate in the HUD, or from the end-of-match screen.
- Opponent’s chat wheel messages can be muted, either through the in-game or through the message itself.
New Features (Tournaments)
- Added new Free-For-All tournament type. This is a less-structured mode where all participants can play against each other (up to specified time or rematch limits). The event winner is determined by whoever has the most wins over the course of the event.
- Added Open Tournaments. These are tournaments that are created and maintained automatically by Artifact. For this first release, each Open Tournament will last three hours and have between 16 and 64 players participating in a Free-For-All using only common cards.
- Added the ability to adjust many tournament options after tournament creation, for instance maximum player count, series types, or rounds of Swiss.
- Added Color Blind Mode option: when enabled, this will separate card colors more on the luminance scale the in game and various UI.
- Added Color Suit Banners option: when enabled, this will add flags to the face of each card representing its color.
- Added Bot Gauntlet where after each win you will go up against a tougher deck.
- Fixed the 'Minimize Shop' button not appearing during the shopping phase if you had no cards in your hand.
- Fixed an issue where optional unit ‘subtitle’ chat bubbles would sometimes not follow animating cards.
- Fixed an issue where users with IMEs enabled couldn't use certain keyboard shortcuts (eg., spacebar for pushing the pass coin).
- Fixed an issue where you could unintentionally add multiple copies of the cards required to complete your set before making a Steam Market purchase.
- Fixed the deck editor text filter not doing partial matches for Hangul characters.
- Fixed an issue where cards cloned by Ogre Magi's Multicast or ...And One For Me that were later locked wouldn't have the visual lock indicator in hand.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the deck editor would unhelpfully remember an earlier state when loading initially (eg., your deck from a completed draft).
- Fixed Path of the Wise taking an unnecessarily long time to return control to the player.
- Fixed a client crash that would happen when previewing certain effects on a card that was about to be destroyed by an opponent action.
- Fixed a rare client crash after an opponent played certain cards.
- Fixed a rare client crash when looking at a tower's damage preview tooltip in unusual cases.
- Easy bot difficulty is now a little easier.
- Updated the localization files.