BOCW 1.4 Patch
From Liquipedia Call of Duty Wiki
November Update 1.4
- New map
- Bug fixes
Jump into the Nuketown 24/7 featured playlist, and level up to your heart’s content with Double XP and Double Weapon XP all week long until 10AM PT Monday!
- 2XP + 2WXP
- Double XP and Double Weapon XP enabled in Multiplayer and Zombies through 10AM PT Monday, November 30th.
- Added Nuketown ’84 to 6v6 map rotation in Quick Play Core and Hardcore playlists.
- Added Nuketown 24/7 featured playlist.
- Added Nuketown ’84 to Custom Games map list.
- Addressed an issue in Crossroads Strike that allowed players to contest a Hardpoint and Control zone outside of the intended objective boundary.
- Addressed an issue where incorrect images would show for Diamond & Gold weapon camo rewards in the After-Action Report.
- Addressed an issue where Knife camos would not progress if in the primary weapon slot.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Domination.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent zombies from attacking the player after teleporting from the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to leave the gameplay space when teleporting back from the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that could cause a main quest item from timing out, causing a progression break.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the player to sometimes lose functionality at the pause menu if the Gunsmith remained open after the intro cutscene.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused an incorrect Pack-a-Punch camo to appear on weapons obtained from Trials.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused incorrect Revive UI to appear at the end of a match.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Added Nuketown ’84 to the Onslaught map list.
- Added a new Onslaught Challenge with a unique Weapon Blueprint reward.