BOCW 1.9 Patch
From Liquipedia Call of Duty Wiki
- 1 Overview
- 2 MULTIPLAYER
- 3 ZOMBIES
- 4 GLOBAL
- 5 UI
- 6 External Links
Today in Black Ops Cold War, we’ve brought Nuketown 24/7 back to our featured playlists! This update also brings some adjustments to Scorestreak cost and damage tuning, various Zombies progression and stability improvements, and more.
- Replaced Motherland Moshpit with Nuketown 24/7 in Featured Playlists.
- Addressed a minor recoil issue with the M60 LMG.
- Improved alignment of Multizoom scope for better accuracy.
- Now destroys Sentry Turrets with a single explosion (previously two).
- Addressed an issue with Cruise Missile voiceover not playing properly.
- Reduced radius by 16%.
- Reduced inner damage by 10%.
- Reduced outer damage by 12.5%.
- Reduced outer damage by 20%.
- Corrected an issue with explosion damage.
- Increased cost from 4500 to 5000.
- Reduced cost from 8000 to 7000.
- Increased cost from 6500 to 8000.
- Closed an exploit that could allow players to reset the Combat Bow and War Machine ammo.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Hunter Mastery Calling Card from unlocking.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Addressed an issue where an Ammo Mod attachment would appear on screen after using the Arsenal with a Wonder Weapon in the player's possession.
- Icons for Wunderfizz Perks are now grayed out if the player can't afford them.
Dead Ops Arcade
- Added stability fix for the Room of Judgment event.
- Updated Combat Record to represent currently available items.
- Addressed an issue where Battle Pass UI could display before Season One begins.