Call of Duty Mobile World Championship 2020 - EU West
The Call of Duty:Mobile World Championship is the World Championship of the 2020 CODM Competitive Season organized by Activision. Invited are best teams from each of the regional championships.
- Brice (Alan Brice)
|Map Rotation||Maps for CODM Champs (in order)|
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|2nd map||Search and Destroy|
|5th map||Search and Destroy|
- Stage 1
- Ranked Veteran or higher
- Players competed 10 Solo ranked matches per weekend to gain qualifying points
- Player must achieve 80 points to qualified to Stage 2
- Stage 2
- Each of the qualifying player recieved Team License and must formed a complete team of 5 for the stage
- Team competed up to 30 Team ranked matches to gain qualifying points
- Top 512 teams from each region with most points and completed all 30 matches qualified to Stage 3
Stage 3 (Closed Bracket)
- Closed Bracket tournament, all matches Bo5
- Top 2 teams in first two Stage 3As qualified to Stage 4
- Top 4 teams in Stage 3B qualified to Stage 4
Stage 4 (Regionals)
- Double Elimination Playoffs with Bracket Reset, all matches Bo5
- Bracket Reset
- Teams from Upper Bracket required 1 Grand Finals series win
- Teams from Lower Bracket required 2 Grand Finals series win
- The first win is to reset the championship bracket for both teams to become Lower Bracket
$50,000 USD are spread among the teams and players as seen below:
Winner qualified for World Championship
For News and Roster Changes Click here.
|Peak Viewers||13 564|
|Average Viewers||8 919|
|Hours Watched||112 973|
- "CODM World Championship Cancellation". Activision. 2020-12-08.
- Hammers Esports (2020-09-25). "Welcome Europe's No. 1 Seed to the #HAMFAM". Twitter.
- QLASH Spain (2020-10-09). "Os presentamos al equipo de CoD Mobile que nos representará en el World Championship.". Twitter.